Impression on FIFA 2008 anyone?
Vidar Olavesen
2008-02-25 09:16:24 UTC
I have only tested it once now, but from what the videos showed on Youtube,
it looks better than I thought. From the videos, they only show the boring
same view, but you can set camera like the old ones and it's fairly good at
the framerate (unless things happens with different formations, which was
the case on 2003 I think). Not quite the way I personally would make the
controller work, but if I get used to it, I think I will enjoy this game.

PES is not out yet, is it? Anybody played japanese version or anything and
compared the two?
Ender
2008-02-27 13:36:15 UTC
Post by Vidar Olavesen
I have only tested it once now, but from what the videos showed on
Youtube, it looks better than I thought. From the videos, they only
show the boring same view, but you can set camera like the old ones
and it's fairly good at the framerate (unless things happens with
different formations, which was the case on 2003 I think). Not quite
the way I personally would make the controller work, but if I get
used to it, I think I will enjoy this game.
PES is not out yet, is it? Anybody played japanese version or
anything and compared the two?
Fifa always sucked, sucks, and always will suck. Get yourself a PES

Vidar Olavesen
2008-02-28 11:26:34 UTC
Is it out in Europe yet?
Vidar Olavesen
2008-02-28 11:27:43 UTC
Post by Ender
Fifa always sucked, sucks, and always will suck. Get yourself a PES
And if you haven't played the Wii version, don't say so yet, it's a totally
different game than before.
Ender
2008-02-28 20:31:16 UTC
Post by Vidar Olavesen
Post by Ender
Fifa always sucked, sucks, and always will suck. Get yourself a PES
And if you haven't played the Wii version, don't say so yet, it's a
totally different game than before.
Sorry, i might have gone overboard. You are right, i have not played it
on wii.
I just liked PES much more on ps2 and pc. I forgot this is nintendo
group for a moment.

Vidar Olavesen
2008-02-29 10:39:00 UTC
Post by Ender
Sorry, i might have gone overboard. You are right, i have not played it
on wii.
I just liked PES much more on ps2 and pc. I forgot this is nintendo
group for a moment.
You are right about PES on the PS2, it's better than FIFA, but the controls
make it a totally different game. I have not played it enough to be sure
it's hasn't many of the old FIFA flaws, but it seem so different.